NOTE – Measurement sizes are approximate. For your dog’s comfort, go UP a size if your dog’s chest measurements are close to the maximum of a size group. Roadie is not designed to fit skin-tight, so it’s better to go with the next larger size and tailor the fit using the adjustment strap(s).
- Put the Roadie on your dog and adjust
- With the dog standing, pull the leash/connector piece in the middle of your dog’s back straight up until there is no more play
- You should be able to insert between two and four fingers vertically between the bottom of the harness and the dog’s back
- If you can fit less than two fingers, the harness is too small and you need a bigger size
- When your dog is standing lift up one paw. The harness webbing should be dropped down between 1″ and 2.5″ below the top of the armpit to prevent chaffing.
We offer nine sizes, all of which are adjustable. See the Harness Sizing chart or call us at 720.427.1779 to speak to a live expert for custom fitting.
Air bags punch out of the dashboard at 140 miles per hour and, as with small children, airbags can be lethal for dogs.
Because of the short distance between your dog’s nose and the windshield, the chance of him hitting the windshield is high in an accident or sudden stop.
If you must put your dog in the front seat BE SURE to turn off the airbag or call your car dealer to do it for you. Most dealers will do it free of charge.